Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Pictures

Every year, since Pickles was born, with the exception of one, we have taken pictures in front of the white azaleas at my Mother-in-Law's house. This year, the azaleas bloomed early, and I knew I was going to miss them.  Well, lucky for me, we were able to make it for pictures, and I was worried I wouldn't have a good one.  Between Pickle's mommy henning, and The Little Man's curiosity, I really thought I would lose my mind!

Just for the record, I think a few reprimands were in order, but no one was hurt taking these photos!

He was fascinated by the statue!

They really love each other!

I can't decide if he is thinking, or thinking about digging in his nose!

Sweet babies!

My rotten boy, about to escape of the back of the bench!

He is telling her something very important.  I think it had to do with trains and choo choo's!

Hunting Easter eggs with the statue!

Are we finished yet?

His favorite statue!  Love this rotten boy!

The light of my life!  Love these two!
I might have one to work with, and if I decide I need to take another, I guess there is always tomorrow!

Until next time, I hope you had a very blessed Easter, and are savoring the small joys of life!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment