Monday, July 18, 2011

An Empty Nest...

For the last few weeks, we have had a few extras in my home.  It started off with a wonderful visit with my sister and her children, and then she forgot one, so she stayed a few extra weeks.  OK, just kidding, she planned to stay with me as long as humanly possible.  We enjoyed every minute of having Makenzie as a part of our family.

She was such a big help with my Little Man, and I have missed her since she has been gone.  She is 13, and not that she is an adult, but she was interested in helping cook, or playing with Pickles and the Little Man.  I guess  a change of pace is good for everyone.  We had some great and memorable moments.  I must say, we made a ton of memories, but here are a few of the highlights...












We miss you Makenzie!  Can't wait for next summer and to see what type of adventure we share!

Until next time, keep adventuring and looking for joy in the small details of life!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oh we love Makenzie!!!! She is such a sweetheart and it is soooooooo nice to have her back home. Thank you sister Sarah, Pickles and little man plus Scott for being wonderful relatives. Makenzie really had a great time. Love yall, margie

    ReplyDelete