Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mud Puddles...A Magnetical Attraction

I love my son dearly, but there are some things I can't understand.  One is his love of mud.  Most of the time he is content looking at his reflection in the puddle, or seeing how far his stick will disappear.  While I was outside picking up sticks, I kept pulling him away from the mud puddle in the very back of our yard.  I don't know why I tried, because he was determined he was going to play in the puddle!  I gave in to his muddy attraction and ran in to grab my camera.  Here is his puddle adventure captured in photos...

Getting brave...

Throwing something in...

I think we have water on our hand...

He can't stand his hands to be dirty!

Contemplating our next move...

One foot...

All the way in!

And he lost his balance...

That water is cold!  I don't think I will do it again.

Let me get a stick, and see if I can go in...

And here goes...the stick makes it!

so in I go!

Brave enough for both feet!

I thought she would get me now!

This is fun!

Enough of the cold!

For Aunt CeCe...he does get dirty!


And this is what happens when Mommy makes him go in!
 So thankful for days like this!  I am glad I put my work gloves down and grabbed my camera!  These days won't last long, and I am so thankful for each and every moment!

Until next time, keep adventuring and looking for joy in the small details of life!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment